Thursday, January 6, 2011

A True "Star" Is Born in Vegaz Taelor

          I have to show love to Vegaz Taelor, a 19 year old, up and coming star from Las Vegas.  I met him in 2009 at Waubonsie Valley High School while I was still teaching.  I know now that God does everything for a reason.  When I was initially let go from Waubonsie, I was disappointed, but I realized that those two years spent there were just a part of his master plan, because I would have NEVER met this incredible talent!  Not only is he talented, but he's diligent, driven, committed, has the most vivacious, contagious laugh, and ladies...my bro's been hittin' the gym pretty tough! As a graphics design major, he uses those talents to aid in his artistry.  He creates videos and pictures you wish you had of your own.... 


Please look out for this future star...his talent and his love will heal so many hearts, and put smiles on everyone's face! This is someone you never want to sleep on... Please make sure you go to the Vegaz-Taelor Channel on YouTube and check out ALL is other videos! Learn to Love Him...Love to Learn Him...


To my baby brother...I am so proud of you, and all that you are accomplishing! I believe in you and your gift! Love you Nuffy...


Yours Truly,

~ Esynaj ~

No comments:

Post a Comment